Concept and Feasibility
Clough has a strong core competence in multi-disciplinary engineering for project concept selection and feasibility analysis for the energy and resources industries.
Our concept/feasibility capability includes:
- process modelling
- geospatial analysis and survey
- evaluation and optimisation
- equipment selection and integration
- constructability analysis
- project cost estimation
- project execution planning
The close coupling of engineering with construction, cost estimation and supply chain management allows rapid, accurate evaluation of option costs and early delivery of construction optimised designs.