Engineering Excellence Across Every Phase
Clough uses advanced technology and nine decades of engineering and construction expertise to deliver a full suite of engineering services across the entire asset lifecycle, from concept and feasibility studies through to design, delivery, and long term production operations and optimisation.
Our engineers design with a construction mindset to maximise safety, cost, quality and productivity outcomes during the construction and operations phases of a project. Engineering services are incorporated into three delivery solutions:
- Consulting Services cover all asset planning, optimisation and sustainability solutions including concept, feasibility and select studies, basis of design, safety in design, geospatial services, process and plant optimisation and debottlenecking.
- Multidiscipline engineering supports asset definition and execution planning requirements and includes FEED and detailed design services across process, mechanical, piping, pipeline instrumentation, electrical, civil and structural engineering disciplines.
- Engineering & Project Management covers all engineering requirements during the execution phase of a project including project management, project, field and package engineering, procurement support, cost estimating, constructability analysis
and safety reviews.
Our engineering delivery model is underpinned by extensive Australian engineering resources and a global network of high value engineering centres.
- Concept Evaluation
- Project Feasibility Studies
- Basis of Design
- Front End Engineering Design
- Detailed Design
- Specialised Process Engineering Design
- Engineering, Procurement, Construction and Project Management (EPCM)
- Project Management Consultant (and Services)
- Process Optimisation and Debottlenecking
- Brownfield Engineering
Clough offers multi-disciplined engineering design services for a wide range projects. We adopt a full lifecycle ‘Total Installed Cost’ approach to design and project implementation, to enhance project value without compromising safety, quality or schedule.
Over time we have grown and shaped engineering technology and today are widely recognised as a market leader in the digital engineering space. Our engineers have significant experience and capability in the use of Intergraph’s SmartPlant Enterprise suite while our systems, procedures and workflows enable effective and efficient project management, cost control and concurrent, multi-discipline design. By utilizing 3D modelling and intelligent design systems (Smart 3D), we maximise the benefits of data integration throughout the engineering, fabrication and construction phases of our projects.