Throughout our 90 year history Clough has evolved from a civil construction company into a leading engineering, procurement and construction (EPC) contractor. This construction history means that every engineering design produced is construction optimised, reducing the risks, costs and time involved in getting our client’s assets into production.
Clough has the flexibility to deliver full turnkey EPC projects, or any part thereof, including Design and Construct and Construct-only solutions. Through internal and joint venture partnerships we can offer extensive global and local resources, including an Australian talent pool of over 3000 people, the Sattahip Fabrication Yard in Thailand and a large fleet of owned plant and equipment.
Clough provide fully integrated EPC services to clients operating in the Australian energy, resources and infrastructure industries.
Energy and Chemicals
- Complex turnkey LNG plants
- Domestic gas plants
- Supporting energy infrastructure including roads, bridges, earthworks, water, power, transport, building, communications
- Harbour works including jetties, materials loading and unloading, berths and wharves
- Petrochemical plants
- Offshore facility hook up
- Mineral processing plants including gold, coal, mineral sands and iron ore
- Mineral export facilities including stockpile and reclaim systems, ship loaders and port and harbour works
- Reservoirs and tanks
- Desalination plants
- Recycled water facilities
- Wastewater and water treatment plants